This beautiful custom-built home sits high on a slight hill in one of the nicest areas of Pinehurst and even offers a slight view of Lake Pinehurst through the trees across the street. The brick and vinyl shake exterior blends beautifully with the naturally wooded lot and surrounding area. An impressive foyer features hardwood floors, high vaulting ceiling, a decorative hanging light fixture, elegant curving staircase to the upper level with a balcony above and an arched opening into the living room. It also opens to a formal dining room with a chandelier. The living room features hardwood floors, a vaulted ceiling and a floor to ceiling stone fireplace with gas logs. It opens into the kitchen with a center island, breakfast bar, and all Kitchen-Aid appliances. This two-story home features two master suites, one on each level. They have long hallways with four closets on each side and built in bench seating between the bedrooms and bathrooms. The main level master bath boast a large corner whirlpool tub Jacuzzi brand with arched palladium window above, a walk-in shower and true vanity for sitting. The main level also includes a bright Carolina Room that opens to a screened porch, an office area with built-in base cabinets with a desk that leads to a large two-car garage, powder room and laundry room with utility sink. The upper level has a spacious family/bonus room that separates the second master suite and a third bedroom and a third full bathroom. This home has tons of attic storage space as well as a small basement with access to crawl space with dehumidifier. The private wooded backyard includes a fenced area off the patio. The front yard has a nice water feature with a small pond and flowing stream. Other features include a Rainbird irrigation system, central vacuum system, sprinkler system, an all-house surge protector and downstairs sound system. This home is in great condition inside and out! A Pinehurst Country Club membership is also available with the buyer to pay the transfer fee.
Take a Tour
• Located on one of the nicest streets in Pinehurst, across the street from Lake Pinehurst with slight water views through the trees of an empty lot across street, house sits up on a slight hill, very nice curb appeal with brick and vinyl shake exterior, has composite roof and partial basement & crawlspace, low maintenance pine straw, very nice trees and mature beautiful landscaping surrounding property.
• A stone/water feature at the front with small pond and ﬂowing stream.
• Buried propane gas tank.
• Concrete driveway which extends to the attached 2 car garage with side entry at back.
• Concrete walkway from driveway leading to covered front porch, there’s a lamp post light at walkway entry.
• Front covered porch has six brick steps with wrought iron railing, has arched brick entryways, concrete base, recessed lighting, and again has slight lake views.
• Home has ﬂood lighting and gutters.
• Backyard has all pine straw, large screening trees from neighbors with relatively private setting, fenced in area at the back with Pinestraw (split rail fence with wire meshing and a gate).
• Concrete patio at rear with brick edging, has a door leading into the garage with wall light.
• Screened porch at back with concrete base and vinyl ceiling with decorative ceiling fan/light ﬁxture, door leading to patio area, accessible from sun/carolina room.
• Attached two car garage is ﬁnished drywall and painted, has a single garage door with auto opener, pedestrian door to the back patio area, three transom windows, has a Rainbird irrigation control, utility sink, and a storage closet, two ﬂuorescent lights, door & stairway lead to the upstairs attic area for storage or future living space, central vacuum container in garage.
• Attic Storage above garage is nice size and has 2 windows facing back. partial drywalled and possible future living space for an oﬃce/hobby room.
• Home has irrigation system, security system, central vac system.
• Foyer area has hardwood ﬂoors, single door with two glass side panels and arched transom above, opens into a high vaulting ceiling with decorative hanging light ﬁxture, curved staircase to upper level with balcony above, arched opening into living room and closet in nearby hallway.
• Living room area has hardwood ﬂoors, vaulted ceiling, recessed lighting, hanging ceiling fan, small section of built-in base cabinets with bookshelves, two sets of windows facing front with the arched transoms above, a corner stone face ﬁreplace
with raised stone hearth, gas logs, accent track lighting above. Opens to kitchen and again arched doorway into the foyer area.
• Kitchen has laminate ﬂooring, custom wood cabinetry with solid surface countertops, decorative tile backsplash, there’s a cooktop with a custom cabinet hood above, corner bread/appliance garage, recessed lighting, double wall oven, large center island with base cabinetry and breakfast bar, solid surface top and pendant lighting above, there are ceiling speakers and a skylight, large pantry with double door entry, there’s a recessed cove for a small television built-in, sink with disposal and window above. kitchen opens to a a desk/oﬃce area.
• Desk/oﬃce area leading to garage has laminate ﬂooring, has a built-in base cabinets with solid surface top and desk, one window overlooking side yard, wall cabinetry with glass display front.
• Formal dining room has hardwood ﬂoors, recessed lighting, crown molding, decorative light ﬁxture on dimmer, three windows facing backyard with transom windows above, doorway leading to kitchen, open to foyer area.
• Powder room/half bath has laminate ﬂooring, pedestal sink, decorative mirror and wall lights above.
• Hallway leading to laundry has laminate ﬂooring, recessed light, 2 storage closets, powder room.
• Laundry has pocket door entry, laminate ﬂooring, washer and dryer with wall cabinetry above, built-in base cabinets with laminate top and utility sink, wire wall shelving above, window.
• Carolina or sunroom has laminate ﬂooring, walls of windows with transom windows above, recessed lighting, ceiling fan/light ﬁxture, sliding glass door leads to screen porch, a very nice, light/bright room. Arched entry doorway from kitchen.
• Main level master suite has hardwood ﬂoors, recessed lighting, three windows facing front with transoms above, crown molding, decorative ceiling fan/light ﬁxture, a recessed cove area for television built into wall, there’s a long hallway section of four closets on either side, one is a linen closet, there is a built-in bench seating area with storage underneath and window above to side yard.
• Master bath has pocket door entry, tile ﬂooring, white base cabinetry with cultured marble top and single sink, large mirror and decorative wall lights above, it does have a true vanity for sitting, a large corner whirlpool tub Jacuzzi brand with cultured marble surround & backsplash, has a window with arched palladium above, large corner walk-in shower which is cultured marble and has a privacy glass window from the shower to the tub and a privacy glass door. Toilet area has a glass block privacy half wall.
• Large unﬁnished basement area below with concrete ﬂoors and block walls, open truss ceiling, nice storage or future living space.
• Access to a crawlspace which looks to be encapsulated with a nice vapor barrier and dehumidiﬁer.
• Curved stairway to upper level with hardwood treads and wood handrailing with white wood balusters. Has a decorative wall sconce.
• Large family/Bonus room area top of the stairs has carpet, three windows facing back yard, has a balcony with arched opening overlooking foyer, recessed lighting, ceiling fan/light ﬁxture.
• Bedroom Suite 2 with exact layout as the master bedroom below, it has carpet, recessed lighting, ceiling fan/light ﬁxture, two windows facing front with arched transom above, has the hallway with 4 closets, includes a linen closet, has the builtin bench seating with storage underneath window above, private bath
• Guest or bath 2 has pocket door entry, tile ﬂooring, white base cabinetry with cultured marble top and sink, a large mirror with decorative wall light above, a true vanity sitting area with cultured marble top, has a shower unit with privacy glass sliding door, oval garden tub with tile surround and backsplash, window facing backyard, built-in shelving for linens/storage.
• Bedroom 3 has carpet, window to backyard, light ﬁxture, large walk-in storage closet area which has wire wall shelving and window to the back, has an attic access panel, closet leads to a large unﬁnished attic storage area with the full-size entry door.
• Tons of extra storage throughout this home.
• Bathroom 3 has vinyl ﬂooring, tub/shower unit, pedestal sink with decorative mirror and wall light above.