This elegant, well-appointed Cotswold townhome offers a wonderful floorplan with lots of high-end finishes and many great upgrades! Features include 12-foot ceilings, deep crown moldings, gleaming hardwood floors, and granite countertops. Upgrades include new roof installed in March, instant hot water heating system, the addition of a fabulous Carolina room with cathedral ceiling and double-glazed windows to match the rest of the home, the addition of a great office/den/bedroom over the garage with mini split-system heating and air and designer shaker pained maple cabinets in the kitchen and bathroom. In the garage there is a full wall of built-in storage cabinets. All the rooms have been redecorated using a designer color palette and high-quality satin paint finish. And you can enjoy the beautiful new landscaping, offering lots of privacy, on a back patio! A secluded owners’ suite in this split-home features a spacious bedroom and a bathroom with walk-in tiled shower, double sink with true sit-down vanity, tiled garden tub and walk-in closet. This is a great opportunity to enjoy Pinehurst living at its best in this beautiful community inspired by the Cotswold region in England. Amenities include a great swimming pool, and the Pinehurst Greenway Trail system runs right by the front entrance! Located on Linden Road, it is convenient to shopping and dining in the Village of Pinehurst! This home is in immaculate condition!
Take a Tour
- Elegant, well-appointed brick townhome in Cotswold of Pinehurst on Linden Road, inspired by architecture in the Cotswold region of England, has been extensively updated and improved.
- Major upgrades include the installation of a new roof in March 2022, the addition of a Carolina room with cathedral ceiling and double-glazed windows to match the rest of the home and the addition of a great office/den/bedroom over the garage with mini split-system heating and air.
- All the rooms have been redecorated using a designer color palette and high-quality satin paint finish.
- Designer shaker pained maple cabinets have been installed in the kitchen and bathrooms.
- New landscaping and a concrete patio have been added in a private backyard setting.
- Wide concrete driveway extends to a side-facing two-car attached garage with single insulated door, two decorative wall lights on each side.
- Garage has a full wall of built-in storage cabinets.
- Well-maintained front yard and lawn, with mature landscaping.
- High arched front entry with gable roof, clear glass storm door, six-panel front door with brass knocker and kickplate and arched transom window.
- Split-plan home has lots of high-end finishes and details including 12-foot ceilings, deep crown moldings, gleaming hardwood floors throughout the main living areas and granite countertops in kitchen.
- Open foyer has an elegant hanging chandelier, double-door coat closet, 12-foot ceiling, deep crown molding, wide entry into the living room with ornate white woodwork and crown molding across top, entry to the dining room with ornate white woodwork and French door entry to guest bedrooms.
- Dining room has chair rail molding, elegant hanging chandelier, 12-foot ceiling with deep crown molding, two windows with plantation shutters and transom window above with plantation style built-in louvers.
- Living room has 12-foot ceiling with deep crown molding, gas log fireplace framed in white woodwork, granite base and surround, built-in white wood bookcases with crown molding and display space on top on each side if the fireplace, elegant hanging brass light fixture, eyeball recessed lights, glass door by two large windows and transom window above that opens to the Carolina room.
- Carolina room has cathedral ceiling, window walls with transoms above, high oval window on back exterior wall, white ceiling fan, recessed lighting, and glass door that opens to the back patio.
- Breakfast nook/keeping room and kitchen have wide entry with ornate white woodwork and a century old leaded glass transom above, 10-foot ceiling, hanging decorative light fixture, and set of three tall windows that open out with transom windows above.
- Kitchen has designer shaker pained maple cabinets with crown molding and display space on top, granite countertops, encased tile backsplash, electric cooktop, white appliances, recessed lighting, and pantry.
- Laundry room has tile floor, white wood cabinets above washer and drier, utility sink with white wood cabinetry below and door to the garage.
- Secluded owners’ suite with ensuite bath features a spacious bedroom with 10-foot ceiling, deep crown molding, recessed lighting, two tall windows that open out and transom windows above overlooking the backyard.
- Owners’ bathroom has a double sink vanity with true sit-down vanity in the middle, white wood cabinetry, cultured marble countertop, wall mirror with built-in decorative light in center, two built in wall medicine cabinets with white wood doors on each end, walk-in tiled shower, tiled garden tub with high horizontal window that opens out above, private commode room and walk-in closet with lots of white wood built ins.
- Bedroom two has two windows with plantation shutters overlooking the front yard, double door closet and recessed lighting.
- Bedroom three has two windows with plantation shutters overlooking the backyard, double door closet, recessed lighting, and pocket door entry to a full bathroom.
- Guest bathroom has tile floor, single sink vanity with white wood cabinetry, cultured marble countertop, wall mirrors on three sides, elegant decorative light fixtures on two outside mirrors, step-in tiled shower, recessed lighting, and access door from hallway.
- Corner stairway to upper den/office/bedroom on hallway off the kitchen has carpet treads, wall oak handrail mounted on white wood and a recessed light.
- Upper room has pocket door entry, hardwood floor, sloped ceiling, skylight on side above garage. window that opens out overlooking side yard and half-bath with pocket door, tile floor, small corner sink and recessed light.
- Concrete patio off the Carolina room has brick steps down with wrought iron railing, brick paver landing to yard, and is surrounded by mature landscaping in a private back yard with mature shade trees across the back property line.
- Amenities at Cotswold include a large, well-maintained swimming pool, and the Village of Pinehurst Greenway Trail runs by the front entrance on the opposite side of Linden Road.
- Cotswold is convenient to lots of shopping and dining options in the village.