This charming wood exterior home sits on just under 3 acres of rolling land that has a two old barns – one nearly a century old – and a detached workshop that offers great views of the countryside and lots of privacy. Numerous upgrades have been made to the home, including beautiful hardwood floors, updated kitchen and bathrooms and bright Carolina room. The living room has a double glass door entry to a very kitchen and dining room with crown molding and recessed lighting. The dining room has beautiful gas log fireplace with low brick hearth framed by white woodwork and mantle above and a lovely chandelier with ceiling medallion. The kitchen features white wood cabinetry, a butcher board countertop and white decorative ceiling fan. Step down to a Carolina room that has double glass doors with deep vertical solid windows and traditional windows on each side that provide lots of natural light and scenic views of the countryside, a ceiling made of knotty pine boards that came from one of the barns, crown molding and a decorative ceiling light fixture. An arched opening from the living room leads to the bedrooms, all with wood floors and decorative ceiling fans. The master bath and hall bath both have furniture-like white wood single-sink vanities. The hall bathroom has crown molding and chair rail trim and built-in white wood cabinets above the commode. A big laundry/utility room off the kitchen has built-in white wood cabinetry above and utility sink. If country living is what you are looking for, you will certainly find it here!
Take a Tour
- Charming wood exterior home sits on just under 3 acres of rolling land that has a two old wood barns – one nearly a century old – and a detached workshop.
- Lot has open grassy areas in front and back as well as natural areas with pines and hardwoods, with great views of the countryside in back and offers lots of privacy.
- Dirt driveway has a split rail fence and gate at the road and leads to a carport on side of the home that has concrete base, open to the backyard with a low cinderblock wall with four square wood columns.
- Mulch landscaping bed on the front of the home has stone edging.
- Two brick steps lead up to a covered front porch with concrete base, two white wood columns on each corner, bead board style ceiling and ceiling light fixture.
- Gray wood front door has a horizontal window at the top with white wood grids.
- Small foyer area at the front door has a recessed light and single-door coat closet.
- Numerous upgrades have been made to the interior, including beautiful hardwood floors throughout the main living areas and bedrooms, updated kitchen and bathrooms and bright Carolina room.
- Living room has decorative ceiling fan with light fixture, two windows on the front exterior with white blinds and window treatments that overlook the front yard, recessed lighting and French door entry to an open kitchen and dining room.
- Kitchen features white wood cabinetry, butcher board countertop and solid-surface countertop, double stainless steel sink, crown molding, white decorative ceiling fan and a window with white girds and window treatment over the sink that overlooks the side yard and barns.
- Dining room has a beautiful gas log fireplace with low brick hearth framed by white woodwork and mantle above, crown molding, lovely chandelier with ceiling medallion and recessed lighting.
- Step down from dining room/kitchen to the Carolina room that has lots of natural light from double glass doors with solid deep vertical windows and windows on each side that offer scenic views of the countryside, carpet, ceiling made of knotty pine boards that came from one of the barns, crown molding decorative ceiling light fixture and door to carport.
- Spacious laundry/utility room off the kitchen has built-in white wood cabinetry above and utility sink, pantry cabinet beside the refrigerator, washer dryer/hook-ups, and a side exterior door and a window with white blinds and window treatment that overlooks the backyard.
- An arched opening from the living room leads to a hall to the bedrooms that has hardwood floor, linen closet, pulldown attic access and recessed lights.
- Bedroom two has a decorative ceiling fan and light fixture, closet and a single window with white grids and blinds and window treatment that overlooks the front yard.
- Master bedroom has double sliding-door closet, window with white grids, white blinds and window treatment that overlooks the side yard.
- Master bath tile floor, furniture-like white wood, single-sink vanity, decorative mirror above, built-in vertical cabinet on the side of a step-in shower with large showerhead and ceiling light fixture.
- Bedroom three has a decorative ceiling fan with light fixture, double sliding door closet window on the front exterior and a window on the side exterior each with wide white blinds and window treatments.
- Full bath on the hallway has tile floor, furniture-like white wood vanity with single undermount sink, wall mirror and decorative light fixture above, built-in white wood cabinetry on the wall above the commode, crown molding, chair rail trim, tub/shower combination and ceiling light fixture.