37 Strathaven Drive – Pinehurst
Located on a quiet, wooded cul-de-sac in Pinewild Country Club, this elegant French Country home overlooks the 11th hole of the Holly course. Built by Step One, one of the area’s finest builders, this exceptional home enjoys a southern orientation that floods the interior of the home with sunlight. The main floor offers an open floorplan with a 20′ arched ceiling in the greatroom, a spacious formal dining room with an adjoining butler’s pantry, a separate study with built-in bookcase and two guest half baths. The kitchen is lovely with a huge center island, antiqued cabinets, lots of counter space and a big pantry. The master suite is outstanding with a sitting area overlooking the back yard and golf course and plenty of closet space. Also on the main level is a large screened porch accessible from the greatroom and kitchen that opens to a deck – perfect place for outdoor grilling! On the lower level, there is a family room with fireplace that opens onto a brick patio, two bedrooms, each with their own private bath, an office and over 800 square feet of storage area. Three car garage! Separate golf cart/ workshop space! So many outstanding custom touches and upgrades throughout the property! Truly one of the most beautiful homes in Pinewild!
Here is the link to view the area schools
Take a Tour
• Pinewild Country Club Golf Front
• Located on 11th hole of Holly Course
• Brick exterior—French Provincial Style
• Great curb appeal
• Located on a quiet wooded cul-de-sac
• Mature tasteful landscaping w/ irrigation system
• Concrete drive w/brick design insets and courtyard area
• Architectural style composite roof
• Property has a stream at the back in wooded area
• Brick paver patio from walk-out lower level
• Screened porch off kitchen w/access to the deck
• Wood deck w/ stairs to back yard
• Gas hook-up for BBQ grill
• Foyer with marble tile floor, double entry doors, chair rail, crown molding, decorative palladium window
• Arched doorways throughout main living area with
• Livingroom 20’ high tray ceiling, double ceiling fans, gas log fireplace, decorative wood mantle and marble surround
• Formal dining room, chair rail, crown molding, bay window w/transoms, recessed oval ceiling
• Bar/Beverage area/nook between dining and kitchen,
custom wood cabinets, granite tops, mini refrigerator
• Spacious gourmet kitchen, large center island, granite tops, gas cooktop, custom cabinets, tray ceiling, crown molding
• Two half baths on main level
• Study/Den off foyer, bay window, built-in bookshelves,
corner media cabinet, gas log fireplace, 12’ ceilings
• Master Bedroom w/ Bay wall/window, sitting area, large walk-in closet, custom built-ins, double entry doors
• Large family room on lower level w/gas log fireplace, 2 glass sliding doors to brick patio, recessed lighting, wet bar, access to wine cellar
• Wine cellar room with wood wine bottle racks, glass entry
• 2 huge storage areas on lower level
• Garage storage and golf cart parking
• Crown moldings, chair moldings, footers and arches
• Custom designed fireplaces with easy switch starts.
• 10′ ceiling in lower level.
• 3 ½ car garage plus lower level cart barn.
• All custom kitchen with ceramic tile and granite counter tops.
• Large master bedroom. Walk-in closet with “Rev-A-Shelf ” pull down clothes racks.
• Master bath with large shower, whirlpool tub and separate toilet room.
• Insulated wine cellar that can hold up to 500 bottles (Temperature and humidity unit needs to be installed).
• New roof with premium, GAF shingles was installed by Creed & Garner in 2014.
• Antex Extermination company inspected the home for termites in July, 2018. There home is free of termites.
• Two storm drains on the street remove all flowing water from the street.
• Driveway is designed to move all water to the courtyard pipes and drains. Drain across the bottom of driveway.
• Three drains in courtyard.
• Large pipe from courtyard flows via an open drain to a storm drain at the right of the home.
• Underground pipe next to the rock path leads to storm drain.
• Storm drain has two underground pipes which leads to the natural drain at the bottom of the hill in the backyard.
• French drains are located underground on both sides of the home.
• Six-inch gutters and gutter covers.
• Lower level cinder blocks are water-proofed.
• Heat pumps have been checked in May 2018. Both units are working correctly and coolant level is good
• The home has been sealed to prevent any “critters” from entering. House carries a five-year critter warranty that is
transferable to the new owner.
• Most household appliances, heating and air conditioning systems are covered by Choice Home Warranty. New owner pays a service fee of $60/service call. Premium has been paid up to July, 2019.
• Sandhills Propane has serviced and cleaned cook top and three fireplaces on July 17, 2018. The fireplaces’ switch starts
all operate correctly.
• Electrician checked the entire system on July 18, 2018. All electrical connections are working properly.
• All outside outlets have been replaced along with new, insulated outlet covers.
• Outside sprinkler system’s five zones work properly.
• 75-gallon, quick recovery Rheem hot water heater with circulation pump for rapid delivery of hot water.
• Durable, high quality Trane heat pumps.
• All side walls and between the floors have insulation. There is also 12 inches of insulation in the attic.
• Efficient, tightly-sealed and durable Hurd casement windows.
• Honeywell thermostat on main floor can be programmed to operate as needed.