Beautiful all-brick home situated on the 8th fairway of the Magnolia Course in the gated Pinewild Community has a bright, open floor plan with lots of special features! Step in the front door to a foyer that opens to a spacious living room with its cathedral ceiling and an open formal dining room set off by two elegant wood architectural columns. This single level, split-plan home has beautiful hardwood floors throughout the foyer, dining rooms, kitchen, breakfast nook and family room, and carpet in all of the bedrooms. Two large vertical windows on each side of door with deep vertical windows that opens to the back porch and a large arched window above in the living room provide abundant natural light and great views of golf course! A fabulous kitchen has white wood cabinetry with crown molding, beautiful tile countertops with decorative tile backsplash, raised breakfast bar and a ceiling fan. It opens to a bright breakfast nook with lots of natural light from three large windows overlooking the backyard and a door with deep vertical window that opens to the back porch. That all opens to a great family room with a gas log fireplace with beautiful tile base and surround framed by white woodwork and mantle and built-in white wood bookshelves on each side of the fireplace and a wall of windows overlooking the back yard. An expansive slate stone patio across the back of the home with wrought iron handrails and balusters and two sets of brick steps leading down to the backyard provide the perfect place for outdoor entertaining with fantastic golf views. Relax under a small covered area with elegant round architectural columns under a high wood arch. A private master suite off the family room has three large windows overlooking the backyard and a master bathroom with tile floor, white wood double sink vanity with cultured marble countertop, lovely whirlpool tub with tile base and surround, smoked block glass privacy window above, step-in tile shower, private commode room and walk-in closet. Three guest bedrooms are accessed from a hallway with hardwood floors off the living room. Bedrooms two and three are connected by a full bathroom. Bedroom four has its own full bathroom and a walk-in closet with a light that comes on automatically when the door is opened. The yard has lots of mature landscaping in front and back with a circular gravel driveway and leads around to a two-car attached garage on the side of the house with separate garage doors. This great home has lots to offer for a family or someone ready to enjoy retirement living in one of the area’s premier golfing communities!
Take a Tour
- All-brick home with a soaring roof is situated on beautiful lot on the 8th fairway of the Magnolia Course in the private Pinewild Country Club.
- Home has great views of the golf course from the living room, breakfast nook, family room, master bedroom and a back porch.
- Beautiful front yard with a well-manicured lawn, natural areas, lots of mature landscaping, some longleaf pines and hardwoods.
- Circular gravel driveway has lamppost light near the street, all-natural landscaped island with ground lights and leads around to a two-car attached garage on the side of the home that has a small low brick wall and column with a decorative light fixture and another large decorative wall light between the separate garage doors.
- Garage is finished and painted, has some wire shelves for storage and triple bump-out window overlooking the front yard that has small, sloped metal roof above.
- Wide concrete walkway leads from the circular drive to the front porch entry.
- Front porch has two brick steps up, concrete base with brick border, five round wood architectural columns across the front with a wide wood arch over the front steps and two smaller wood arches.
- Solid dark-stained front door has vertical windows with dark stained trim and grids on each side of the door and an arched transom window above.
- Split-plan home has beautiful hardwood floors throughout the foyer, dining room, living room, kitchen, breakfast nook and family room, and carpet in all the bedrooms
- Foyer opens to the living room and a stunning open dining room set off by round white wood architectural columns.
- Dining room has chair rail molding, crown molding and an elegant chandelier, and two deep windows with white grids overlooking the front porch.
- Living room has a vaulted ceiling, six recessed eyeball lights, a door with deep vertical window and white grids that opens to the back porch, two deep vertical windows with white grids on each side of the door and a large arched transom window with white grids above that provide lots of natural light.
- Kitchen has lots of white wood cabinetry with crown molding, tile countertops with decorative tile backsplash, cooktop, white appliance package, wall oven with microwave above, recessed lighting, decorative white ceiling fan and raised breakfast bar.
- An adjoining breakfast nook is bright with lots of natural light from three deep windows across the back, a window that overlooks a covered portion of the porch and a door with deep vertical windows with white grids that opens to the back porch and two recessed lights.
- Kitchen and breakfast nook have a wide opening to the family room that has a gas log fireplace with tile base and surround framed by elegant white woodwork and mantle, two sets of white wood bookshelves on each side of the fireplace, two recessed eyeball accent lights, double glass doors that open to the back porch and two deep vertical windows on each side of the doors.
- Expansive porch across the back of the home has a beautiful slate floor with brick border, wrought iron handrails and balusters, a covered portion with two round architectural columns on each side of a high wood arch, two sets of brick steps with wrought iron handrails and balusters that lead down to an all-natural backyard.
- A secluded master suite off the family room has carpet, white decorative ceiling fan, three deep windows with white grids that overlook the backyard and the golf course.
- Master bathroom has tile flooring, white wood double sink vanity with brass fixtures, cultured marble countertop, whirlpool garden tub with tile base and surround, smoked glass block privacy window above, step-in shower with tile surround and clear glass door, spacious walk-in closet, recessed lighting, ceiling heat lamps, wallpaper with accent border along the top, and a private commode room with a window that overlooks the side yard.
- Hallway with hardwood floor off the family room leads to a powder room, laundry room, garage access and carpeted stairwell to an unfinished room above the garage that has lots of room for storage.
- Powder room has hardwood floor, pedestal sink with a decorative wall mirror and light fixture above, chair rail molding and beautiful wallpaper.
- Laundry room has tile floor, white wood cabinetry, washer/dryer hookups, utility sink and a storage closet.
- Three guest bedrooms are accessed from a hallway with hardwood floor off the foyer/living room that has two closets.
- Bedroom two, on the back of the home, has carpet, white decorative ceiling fan, double folding door closet and three deep windows with white grids that overlook the backyard and golf course.
- Full bathroom connecting bedrooms two and three has tile floor, white wood double sink vanity, cultured marble countertop, beautiful wallpaper, recessed lighting and private room with the commode and a tub/shower combination, and window above the commode overlooking the side yard.
- Bedroom three has carpet, white decorative ceiling fan, double sliding door closet and two deep windows with white grids that overlook the side yard.
- Bedroom four, on the front of the house, has carpet, white decorative ceiling fan, large walk-in closet with several sets of wire shelves and places to hang clothes and light that comes on automatically when the door is opened, two deep windows with white grids and blinds that overlooks the front yard, and a private bathroom with tile floor, beautiful wall[paper, white wood single sink vanity with cultured marble countertop, wall mirror, recessed light, tub/shower combination and a window overlooking the side yard.