This popular Cape Cod style townhouse in Longleaf Country Club has a fabulous open floor plan with spectacular views of the golf course and a lake! A spacious living room has a soaring two-story ceiling in the center with sloping ceilings on each side with high windows that provide lots of light along with two large windows overlooking the back deck and a door to the deck. A den/study off the living room that could also be a another bedroom has lots of windows overlooking the backyard and deck. Step on the back deck to soak up the serenity of the pines and take in the great golf and water views! Perfect for relaxing and entertaining. Step down to a small brick paver patio that provides the perfect place for the grill which is included! The kitchen features white wood cabinetry, beautiful dark granite countertops, decorative tile backsplash and a quaint breakfast nook. A spacious master suite off the foyer has a decorative ceiling fan and a walk-in closet as well as another large closet with sliding mirrored doors. The master bath has tile flooring, white wood cabinetry, double sink vanity with cultured marble countertop, a beautiful whirlpool tub with tile base and surround and a walk-in tile shower. There is another full bathroom as well as a laundry room off the living room on the main level. The upstairs boasts a great loft/sitting room with a wide opening above the living room that also provides a great view of the golf course, pond and pines! Another bedroom and bathroom and a room that could be an office. work area or exercise room complete the second level. This townhouse has lots to offer in a great area and is absolutely move-in ready!
Take a Tour
- Beautiful Cape Cod-style townhouse with great golf and water views!
- Wood exterior, composition shingles with barn dormer window facing front and crawl space.
- Located in Lakeside Villas North in Longleaf Country Club, the grounds are beautifully maintained by the homeowners’ association with grass areas and landscaping in front and back, and paved parking with guest parking.
- Concrete walkway with brick edging accents leads from parking area to covered front porch.
- Covered brick base front porch has two brick steps up, decorative wall light, white wood column and outdoor storage closet.
- Nice wood deck with white wood rails and balusters, accessible off the living room offers spectacular views of the golf course and pond and has a storage closet with the hot water heater.
- Four steps lead down to a small brick paver patio with a grill that comes with this home and two ground lights.
- Foyer has laminate wood style flooring, two recessed lights and opens to the dining room and living room, with the kitchen to the left and master suite on the right.
Kitchen has laminate wood style flooring, white wood cabinetry dark granite countertops with beautiful decorative tile backsplash, double undermount stainless steel sink with pulldown faucet, black appliance package, white decorative ceiling fan with light fixture recessed lighting and opens to a quaint breakfast nook with hanging decorative light fixture and two windows overlooking front yard.
- Dining room has carpet, hanging decorative light fixture and wide opening to the living room.
- Spacious living room has a vaulted ceiling, two high windows for lots of natural light, wide opening above to the loft/sitting room, two large windows and a door with deep vertical window to the back deck, all with wide white blinds, that offer great views of the golf course and pond, corner fireplace with tile surround, glass door and natural gas logs, white wood mantle with recessed display area and recessed light above, decorative ceiling fan with wood blades that look like an airplane propeller.
- Den has double-door entry off the living room, carpet, closet with double doors, white wood bookcase, silver decorative ceiling fan with light, two windows overlooking back area and two overlooking the deck. This could also be a third bedroom.
- Small hallway off living room has carpet and accesses a full bathroom and laundry room.
- Bathroom has tile floor, dark stained single sink vanity, wood-framed mirror and decorative light fixture above, wall-mounted medicine cabinet with mirror-front door and step-in shower with seat.
- Laundry room has vinyl floor, washer/dryer, white wood cabinetry and wall-mounted white wire shelf above.
- Master bedroom has carpet, silver decorative ceiling fan with light, two windows with wide white blinds overlooking the front yard, hallway to master bathroom with a walk-in closet to the left and a and regular closet to the right with sliding glass mirror-front doors.
- Master bath has tile flooring, white wood double sink vanity, wall mirror and recessed lights above, medicine cabinet on the side wall with the mirror door, whirlpool tub with tile base and backsplash, walk-in shower with decorative tile surround and clear glass door and linen closet.
- Stairway to upstairs has carpet, single white wood wall-mounted handrail and wall light at top.
- Loft or sitting area has carpet, wide opening that overlooks the living room and windows with great views of the back area, golf course and pond, double-door closet, silver decorative ceiling fan with light fixture, and cable and phone jack.
- Upstairs bedroom has carpet, silver decorative ceiling fan with light, two windows with wide white blinds that overlook the front yard and a single door walk-in closet with white wire shelving.
- Upstairs bathroom has tile flooring, dark stained wood single sink vanity, dark stained wood framed mirror and decorative light fixture above, wall-mounted medicine cabinet with mirror-front door, and step-in shower with seat.
- Office or hobby room is at end of an upstairs hallway.