Located on 7+ acres in the private gated community of McLendon Hills, this is one of the most unique horse properties in Moore County! The entire property is privately gated and includes the home, 5-stall barn with attached covered riding arena and 5 shaded and open pastures with individual gates and cross fencing. A tranquil resort like backyard has a beautiful in-ground pool, putting green and lush landscaping. The gorgeous 6500 + square foot, custom built home offers upscale features throughout with a bright and open floorplan that will please the most discriminating buyer. Soaring ceilings, tray ceilings and coffered ceilings complement most rooms and add to the airy feel of the property. Every room offers beautiful views of the horse pastures. The split-plan design offers a spacious master suite on one end with bright sitting room and French door opening to an upper terrace and en-suite bath with double vanities, walk-in shower, Jacuzzi whirlpool tub and private water closet with bidet. There are two additional bedrooms with en-suite full baths. The main level includes great room with vaulted ceiling and raised hearth gas log vented fireplace, formal dining room with tray ceiling, study/library with coffered ceiling, spectacular gourmet kitchen with GE appliances, ”magma gold” granite countertop, cultured stone farmhouse sink, custom raised cabinetry, island and large walk-in pantry and French doors with access to the upper terrace. It opens to a family room with vaulted ceiling and vented fireplace. There is a spacious laundry/mudroom with tons of storage, sink and pet shower. The lower level has a large home theater room with French doors opening to a patio and the pool, spacious fitness room, office and half bath that has access to the pool area. There is also a large upper level bonus room. There is a whole house generator with separate 500 gal. tank.
Take a Tour
- Sprawling equestrian farm and house on 7- plus acres with direct access to miles of private bridle trails in McLendon Hills community.
- Entire compound is privately gated with home, pastures, and custom 5-stall barn with attached covered riding arena.
- Tranquil resort-like backyard with inground pool, private putting green and lush landscaping offering total privacy.
- House Features
- Home is bright, airy, and open with 6,500-plus square feet with premium laminate wood flooring throughout that is easy to clean and is scratch resistant.
- Beautiful views of lush horse pastures from all windows.
- High hat LED lighting throughout with ceiling fans in all rooms.
- Custom music speakers in all rooms and outside verandas with individual controls in each room.
- Soaring ceilings, tray ceilings and coffered ceilings complement most rooms.
- Oversized three-car garage with automatic door openers.
- 300-gallon buried propone tank
- Generac generator with separate 500-gallon tank
Main Floor Features
- Split-plan design with private and spacious owners’ suite on one end with tray ceiling, private sitting room offering great views of the pastures and French door opening to upper terrace overlooking the pool and pastures and two walk-in closets,
- En-suite owners’ bath has double vanities with granite countertops, spacious walk-in shower with body jets, rain showerhead, and handheld showerhead, large, heated Jacuzzi whirlpool and private water closet with bidet.
- Great room has deep tray ceiling with exposed wood beams, vented gas log fireplace with raised hearth and tile surround, and large windows overlooking the backyard and pastures.
- Large entertainers’ kitchen with custom raised panel cabinetry, imported “magma gold” granite countertops, ceramic tile backsplash, large U-shaped workspace with countertop seating, island with separate bar sink, seating and custom-built counter and cabinetry for additional storage, stainless steel GE appliances, cultured stone farmhouse sink with opening above looking into the living room, spacious walk-in pantry and French doors opening to upper terrace and barbecue area.
- Family room with vaulted ceiling and stacked stone, vented gas fireplace with raised slate hearth,
- Two private guest bedrooms with deep tray ceilings, ceiling fans with full en-suite baths,
- Large laundry/mud room with tons of storage, sink, front load washer and dryer with accommodates horse blankets, custom tiled pet shower and door to EZE Breeze porch and exterior ramp for easy access.
- Home theater room with French doors leading to covered porch, patio, and pool.
- Private office that could easily be converted to a fourth bedroom.
- Half bathroom (with plumbing for a tub/shower to easily convert to full bath) that also has access from the pool area.
- Spacious home gym with plenty of storage and could be easily converted to a fifth bedroom.
- Entire lower level could be a huge and private in-law suite or apartment with large windows in all rooms, 9-foot ceilings and two exterior entrances.
- 84×120 custom steel-frame barn including five 12×12 stalls (property allows for six horses), with openings to exterior 12×30 pens with exterior overhangs to help protect horses from the elements.
- Stalls feature individual ceiling fans, automatic fly spray system and individual lighting, custom permeable Stall Saver flooring that allows for drainage providing for dry stalls and shavings savings.
- Automatic fly spay system with spray heads over each indoor and outdoor stall and throughout the 120 feet of aisle,
- Tack room with sink, custom cabinetry, countertops, and laminate wood flooring.
- Plenty to storage space for hay, feed, shavings, tractors, and equipment.
- Attached 60×120 covered riding area that is 24-feet high with sand footing, ceiling fans, bright lighting, and angled knee wall for horse and rider safety that provides for year-round, all-weather riding, and is perfect for any riding discipline.
- Five shaded and open pastures with individual gates and cross fencing offering for rotation and horse separation as needed.
- Exterior water hydrants provide ease of watering horses.
- Numerous gates open directly to 8-mile community bridle trail.
- Community barn is available to all residents of McLendon Hills with additional opportunities for jumping, dressage and obstacle course training.
- Short walk to community lake and amenities area.