This beautiful custom brick home in Pinewild Country Club is situated on a two-acre all-natural wooded lot at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac. The split plan home offers almost 3,000 square feet all on one level. This great floor plan is bright and open with lots of natural light throughout. The home has beautiful hardwood floors throughout most of the main areas and carpet in the bedrooms. A grand foyer with cathedral ceiling, hanging decorative light fixture and beautiful decorative tile floor opens to a formal dining room and a spacious living room that has a wide opening into a wonderful family room with a cathedral ceiling and walls of windows overlooking a big private backyard. A sliding glass door with white grids opens onto a huge deck. All of the bedrooms have private baths. The master suite actually has double master baths with two separate walk-in closets! The master suite has a wall of windows overlooking the backyard and sliding glass door with white grids that open onto the deck. The kitchen has beautiful custom cherry cabinets with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. An adjoining breast nook sits by a bay wall of windows overlooking the back also has a sliding glass door with white grids that opens onto the deck. A study has beautiful built-in bookcases. A nice laundry room is on a hallway behind the master suite that leads to the garage door access and has a walk-in closet. An oversized garage has a golf cart bay with its own door. This wonderful home, which is being sold as is as part of an estate, needs a little TLC. It has so much to offer and is in a great neighborhood!
Take a Tour
- Situated on a large 2-acre wooded lot on a quiet cul-de-sac in the gated Pinewild Country Club.
- Single level brick exterior home has great curb appeal and is set well off the street with lots of privacy.
- All-natural low-maintenance lot has longleaf pines, hardwoods, and beautiful mature landscaping around the home.
- Circular gravel driveway with timber edging in front, gravel driveway extends around to a three-car attached garage on the side of the home with two lovely wall light fixtures on each side of the garage doors and extra parking area.
- Garage is finished and painted drywall, has single insulated door with automatic opener for two cars and smaller insulated door with automatic opener for smaller car or golf cart storage, utility sink, wall shelving, pulldown attic access stair with storage, three windows and pedestrian door to backyard.
- Large, private backyard has lots of trees and landscaping.
- Large, stained wood deck has built-in bench seating, wood handrails and balusters along border, four steps with handrails and balusters on each side down to a small concrete landing to the backyard and has access from the master bedroom, kitchen, and family room.
- Brick paver walkway from front circular drive with two ground landscaping lights on each side leads to a covered front porch entry with semi-circular brick step, brick base, high brick arch, cathedral ceiling, crown molding and recessed lights.
- Beautiful, stained wood front door with brass kickplate and oval glass insert, two matching sidelights with woodwork below and a half-moon transom window with white grids.
- Split plan home has beautiful hardwood floors throughout the dining room, living room, family room, kitchen, and den/study.
- Foyer has elegant tile floor, cathedral ceiling with hanging light fixture, double-door closet, wide opening to a formal dining room and living room.
- Formal dining room has crown molding, chair rail trim with accent paint below, hanging light fixture, two deep vertical windows that open out with window treatments overlooking the front yard, and a wide opening the hallway that accesses the living room and kitchen.
- Spacious living room has crown molding and recessed lights and wide openings to the family room and kitchen/breakfast nook.
- Wonderful family room is light and bright with soaring cathedral ceiling, ceiling fan, walls of deep vertical windows with blinds overlooking the backyard and high triangular transom windows on the back exterior wall on each side of a beautiful floor-to-ceiling brick fireplace with a raised brick hearth and white wood mantle and sliding glass door with white grids and blinds that opens onto the deck.
- Open kitchen/break nook has custom cherry wood cabinetry with crown molding, tall pantry cabinetry around refrigerator, granite countertops, under-cabinet accent lighting, double undermount stainless steel sink, stainless steel appliance package, buffet area with glass front display wall cabinets and a breakfast bar.
- Breakfast area is by a bay wall of deep vertical windows, has a hanging light fixture, sliding glass door with white grids that opens onto the deck and doorway to a hall to the master bedroom and laundry room.
- Spacious and bright master bedroom has carpet, crown molding, ceiling fan, wall of deep vertical windows with grids and blinds overlooking the deck and backyard and sliding glass door with grids and blinds that opens onto the deck.
- Double master baths – hers with tile floor with inlay, one-third wall height tile wainscoting, white wood base vanity and sink, mirror and wall lights on each side, corner whirlpool tub with tile surround, recessed lights, large cedar-lined walk-in closet — his with tile floor, stained wood vanity and sink, wall mirror and light fixture , tiled step-in shower with privacy glass sliding doors and large cedar-lined walk-in closet and a window the commode with blinds overlooking the backyard.
- Laundry room has laminate wood flooring, built-in white wood cabinetry washer/dryer hookups utility sink with built-in white wood cabinetry, ceiling light fixture and deep vertical window with grids overlooking the front yard.
- Hallway off the laundry room and master suite leads to the garage access and has laminate wood flooring, large walk-in closet and three deep vertical windows with grids and blinds overlooking the front yard.
- Hallway on the opposite wing of the house has hardwood floors and accesses a den/study and two guest bedrooms with their own full baths, has a ceiling light fixture and single-door linen closet.
- Dan/study has hardwood floors, built-in cherry base cabinets with bookshelves, recessed eyeball lights and three deep vertical windows, two with that open out, with white grids and blinds overlooking the front yard.
- Bedroom two is secluded off a little hallway from the main hall, is carpeted, has a ceiling light fixture, three deep vertical windows with white grids and window treatments and blinds, two open out, overlooking the backyard and two spacious double door cedar-lined closets with lighting.
- Full bath has hardwood floor, stained wood vanity with sink, wall mirror with light fixture, tub/shower combination with smoked glass sliding door and pocket door access from the main hallway.
- Bedroom three is carpeted, has a ceiling light fixture, three deep vertical windows, two that open out, with white grids and blinds overlooking the backyard and a deep vertical window with white grids and blinds that opens out and overlooks the side yard, two double-door cedar-lined closets on each side of a small hallway to a full bath.
- Full bath is carpeted, has stained wood cabinetry with sit-down vanity with sink, wall mirror and two sets of light fixtures, deep vertical window with grids and blinds that opens out overlooking the front yard and a separate room with pocket door that has laminate wood floor, commode, step in shower with smoked glass sliding doors, recessed light, and deep vertical window with white grids in blinds are open out and overlooks the front yard.