This beautiful custom-built brick home in the desirable gated Pinewild Country Club offers lots of fine features and finishes throughout! A truly open design, it features gleaming hardwood floors throughout most of the main living areas, tray ceilings in the living and dining rooms, cathedral ceilings in the owners bedroom, kitchen/breakfast nook and office/study, just to name a few. The living room features a gas log fireplace with black brick hearth and surround, framed by wood stain mantel and legs and flanked by gorgeous built-in wood stain bookcase and cabinets with space and wiring for media, white ceiling fan and five floor to ceiling windows overlooking a covered back porch and brick patio. The dining room has chair rail trim and bay wall of windows. A fabulous kitchen features white wood cabinetry and white appliances. The adjoining breakfast nook has a palladian window and sliding glass doors opening to the back porch. The owners bedroom with en-suite bath has two walk-in closets, his and her single sink vanities and true sit-down vanity with wood stain cabinetry, garden whirlpool tub, step-in shower and private commode room. The main level also includes a guest bedroom suite with tray ceiling and private bathroom. An upper-level bonus room that could be an additional bedroom has a wonderful cedar closet. This home is on an all-natural, nicely wooded lot with a circular blue stone gravel driveway with concrete edging that extends around to a side-facing two-car attached garage with separate bays, and lots of mature landscaping around the home. Don’t let this opportunity pass by to live in one of the area’s premier golfing communities! Occupancy needed through end of Sept. Seller willing to close and lease back.
Take a Tour
- Custom-built brick home is on a nicely wooded, all-natural lot on a quiet cul-de-sac in gated Pinewild Country Club.
- Home is set well off the cul-de-sac and nestled among lots of mature longleaf pines and some hardwoods, with mature landscaping in mulch beds around the home.
- Well-maintained gravel driveway with concrete edging winds from the cul-de-sac with a circular section in front of the house and extending around to a side-facing two-car garage with separate bays.
- The back of the home features a nice, covered brick porch with access from owners’ suite and breakfast nook, white ceiling fan, recessed lights, brick steps with centered wrought iron railing down to a brick paver patio surrounded by mature landscaping.
- Mature trees and landscaping along bordering property line in back provide lots of privacy.
- Wide brick paver walkway extends from the driveway to a covered front porch entry with three brick steps with wrought iron railing on both sides, brick base, recessed light, white six panel front door in white casing, clear glass storm door, sidelights with etched glass and decorative iron work and arched transom window with colonial grids above.
- Small foyer that opens to the living and dining rooms has hanging decorative light with ceiling medallion and tray ceiling that extends into the living room.
- With a truly open design, the home has gleaming hardwood floors throughout most of the main living areas.
- Living room features a tray ceiling, gas log fireplace with black brick hearth and surround, framed by wood stain mantel and legs flanked by gorgeous built-in wood stain bookcases and base cabinets with space and wiring for media and eyeball recessed lights above, white ceiling fan and five floor to ceiling windows with white grids overlooking a covered back porch and brick patio and opens to the kitchen/breakfast nook.
- Dining room has tray ceiling, chandelier, chair rail trim and bay wall of windows that overlook the front yard.
- Kitchen and breakfast nook have a cathedral ceiling with a palladian window overlooking the backyard and sliding glass door opening to the back porch. Kitchen has white wood cabinetry, white appliances, raised breakfast bar and recessed lighting.
- Den/study, off a small connector from the living room that has carpet, double sliding door closet and recessed light, has a cathedral ceiling, white ceiling fan with light, carpet, set of three windows and arched transom window above with white grids and beautiful white wood cabinetry and bookcases with crown molding and display space above built around a pocket door to a powder room.
- Powder room has tile floor, crown molding, pedestal sink with decorative oval mirror and decorative wall lamp-like light fixture above, wall-mounted white wood cabinet above the commode, and access from hallway to owners’ suite.
- Secluded owners’ bedroom with en-suite bath has carpet, cathedral ceiling, white ceiling fan, palladian window overlooking the backyard, glass door with white girds by a floor to ceiling window that opens to the back porch and walk-in closets with pocket doors and white wire shelving on each side of a hallway to the bathroom.
- Owners’ bathroom has tile floor, his and hers single sink vanities with true sit-down vanity in center of a bay wall with wood stain cabinetry, cultured marble countertop, wall mirrors and three high windows with grids above, garden whirlpool tub with tile base and surround and high window with grids above, step-in shower, private commode room and recessed lights.
- Hallway off dining room and kitchen on opposite side of the home accesses a guest bedroom suite and laundry room.
- Guest bedroom suite has tray ceiling, white ceiling fan, carpet, two windows overlooking the backyard and one overlooking the side yard, double sliding door closet and a private bathroom with single sink vanity, white wood cabinetry, wall mirror and two recessed lights above, linen closet, and separate room with tub/shower, commode, skylight, and recessed light,
- Laundry room has tile floor, white wood cabinetry with crown molding above washer/dryer on one wall and white wood base cabinetry with solid surface countertop and utility sink and wall cabinets above on opposite with hidden light over the sink, access door to the garage and stairway to room above the garage.
- Corner stairway has carpet treads, wall-mounted oak handrail, recessed light and pony wall at top.
- An upper-level bonus room that could be an additional bedroom has carpet, sloped ceiling, white ceiling fan with light, cedar closet with white wood built-ins, single door closet and half door that accesses attic storage space.