This contemporary home sits on a large, wooded lot in the beautiful, gated Seven Lakes South community. It has a unique floorplan with lots of bright and inviting living areas. This split-level home has a rustic feel, tons of character with exposed wood beams and hardwood floor throughout the living/dining room, family room and kitchen. The living room has a great brick wood-burning fireplace. A sunny family room has lots of windows and sliding glass doors that open to a spacious deck. Step down to a secluded master suite on the main level. Two bedrooms and a full bath are on the upper level. A bonus room above the garage provides more flexible space. A two-car attached garage has a great workshop with exterior access from the backyard. There is lots of space for your family to enjoy the many features of this wonderful home! Residents have access to so many great amenities offered by Seven Lakes including an 18-hole golf course and clubhouse, community pool, access to lakes, equine facility and much more!
Take a Tour
- Contemporary home is on a large, wooded lot, has a circular gravel driveway with concrete edging, lamppost lights at street and low landscaping lights along inside border.
- Mostly all-natural yard has lots of longleaf pines, mature landscaping around the home in front and back, and a lawn off back deck.
- Two-car attached garage has separate insulated doors with arched windows across top and decorative wall-mounted lights on each side of the doors.
- Boardwalk type walkway leads from drive by the garage to a private backyard that has a pergola with lattice entry.
- Spacious wood deck has white wood banisters and balusters, wall mounted lights on each side of double glass doors off the family room, wood steps down to yard and white wood lattice across the base.
- Covered front porch entry has low brick base, two white round architectural columns, ceiling light and double glass doors in white wood casing.
- Front doors open to a small foyer with double-door closet, wall-mounted coat rack, ceiling light and opens to the living room.
- Home has hardwood floors in the foyer, living room, dining area and kitchen.
- Spacious living room has wood-burning brick fireplace with raised hearth, rustic wood mantle and wiring for big-screen television above, exposed wood beams diagonally across the ceiling, decorative ceiling fan, tall window that opens out to one side of the fireplace and octagonal opening on the opposite side looking into the family room.
- Dining area has hanging iron light fixture, tall window that opens out overlooking the back deck, wide opening into the family room and access to the kitchen.
- Family room has diagonal exposed wood ceiling beams, decorative ceiling fan with light fixture, carpet, sliding glass doors that open to the deck with two large windows on each side, bay windows that open out with display shelf/bench overlooking the backyard, two tall windows that open out and recessed light.
- Kitchen has diagonal exposed wood ceiling beams, white wood cabinetry, solid surface countertops and decorative tile backsplash, double stainless-steel sinks with opening above looking into the dining area, stainless steel appliances, wall of pantry-like cabinetry to one side of doorway to laundry/utility room with display space on top, additional pantry-like cabinet and small built-in desk on other side.
- Laundry/utility room off the kitchen has hardwood floor, wood cabinetry on the wall above the washer/dryer hookups, large utility sink, ceiling light fixture, wall-mounted white wire shelf, tall window that opens out looking on to the front yard and a step down to a landing area for stairway to the upstairs bonus room above the garage and has a sliding door closet and access door the two-car garage.
- Stairway to the bonus room has carpet treads, wall-mounted handrail, and ceiling light fixture.
- Bonus room has carpet, sloped ceiling, ceiling light fixtures, small door to attic storage area and two windows overlooking the front yard.
- The garage has some built-in wood cabinetry along back wall and opening to a nice workshop that has pegboard walls, tall window that opens out, and door to the backyard.
- Wide hallway off opposite side of the living room accesses a powder room, master suite and stairway to the upper level with two bedrooms and full bath.
- Powder room has wood floor, wood cabinetry, single sink vanity, solid surface countertop, wall mirror with wall mounted light fixture above, ceiling light fixture, window that opens out overlooking the front yard and attic access.
- Secluded master suite has three steps down to a small connector with low exposed brick wall. Bedroom has carpet, low exposed white brick wall with stained wood display top around the perimeter of the room, decorative ceiling fan with light fixture, recessed lights there, two windows that open out overlooking the side yard and one opening out overlooking the front yard, single door walk-in closet with built-ins, spacious double-door walk-in closet with lots of wood built-ins including drawers, lots of space to hang clothes, carpet and two ceiling light fixtures.
- Master bath has tile floor, single, wood cabinetry, single undermount sink, solid surface countertop, decorative faucet fixtures, decorative mirror with decorative wall mounted light fixture above, sloped ceiling, wall mounted wood cabinet above commode and tub/shower combination with smoked glass sliding door and a linen closet.
- Stairwell to the upper level has carpet treads with one wall-mounted handrail.
- Upper-level hall has carpet, tall window that opens out overlooking the backyard and a single door closet with lots of storage wall-mounted wood shelves and a high door that opens to another small storage space and has access to the attic
- Two upper level bedrooms have carpet, decorative ceiling fans with light fixtures, tall windows that open and overlook the front yard, and double sliding door closets with lights and lots of white wood built-ins.
- Bathroom has tile floor, single sink vanity with wood cabinetry, wall mirror and wall mounted light above, tub/shower combination with smoked glass sliding door and skinny window that opens out overlooking the backyard.